EDENRED’s FIDES SUITE IS ENTERPRISESG AND GOVERNMENT APPROVED UNDER THE PRODUCTIVITY SOLUTION GRANT (PSG)
where qualified companies can claim up to 80% of the cost of software.
How to get the Productivity Solution Grant from IMDA?
Get a quote from Edenred – Fides Suite
Submit your business details (link to interest form) and we will be in touch to recommend the most suitable package for your business. You will need the following information to apply for the PSG. To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- At least 30% locally owned
Purchase Edenred – Fides Suite
Edenred will work with you to launch the Fides Suite CRM/Loyalty in your business.
What documents do I need to apply for PSG?
- Purchase Order or Signed Acceptance of Quotation/ Contract
- Invoice from Edenred
- Screenshots showing (i) Company Name and (ii) Name of IT solution
- One-month Usage Report
- Receipt or Copy of cheque (if payment is made by cheque)
- Bank Statement showing payment
Can companies apply for PSG after signing a quotation with Pixel Mechanics, or making payment?
Please note that applicants must apply for PSG before they have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
Can someone else submit the PSG claim for me?
Please note that all companies need to apply for the PSG on their own. No third party should apply for the grant on the company’s behalf.
Is there a cap to the grants?
PSG is capped at SGD30,000 per entity per financial year. SMEs are free to select the packages they need according to their requirements.